The FortiMac library belongs to the FortiMac product family. This software library provides ultra-strong protection against SCA, FIA, and cache attacks.
This is the only pure SW solution in the market.
The underlying protection is purely algorithmic and implementation-agnostic. Resistance to attacks was validated analytically and on a physical device. The protection is based on the Threshold Implementation (TI) approach, the security of which has been proven.
- The folder with the public header files of the library
- The folder with the library with which to link
- The pkg-config file with the library metadata for integration with build systems
- Part Number
HMAC-SHA2-DPA-FIA SW library
- Short description
Advanced DPA- and FIA-resistant FortiMac HMAC SHA2 SW library
- Compliant standard
Request Library Access
- Ultra-strong side-channel and SIFA protection
- NIST FIPS 180-4 compliant
- Supports SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, SHA-512/224 and SHA-512/256 schemes
- Supports HMAC based on any one of these schemes
- Portable to popular CPUs: ARM, RISC-V, Intel, etc.
- Countermeasures against power and electromagnetic analysis attacks by pure SW means
- Can fix unprotected/vulnerable HW solutions already in the field
- Excellent performance
- IoT devices
- Secure internet protocols (SSL/TLS, IPSec)
- Content protection (Set-Top Boxes, SoCs)
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)